ASI-BG.COM • Виж темата - Karadayı-Кратки резюмета на сериите преди официалния превод

Karadayı-Кратки резюмета на сериите преди официалния превод

С участието на: Кенан Имирзалъолу, Бергюзар Корел, Четин Текиндор, Мелике Ипек Ялова, Ръза Коджаолу и Явуз Бингьол
karadayi__

Re: Karadayı-Кратки резюмета на сериите преди официалния пре

Мнениеот petan » Вто Дек 16, 2014 10:41 pm

еп.89 Още малко инфо -резюме на епизода, така и не успях да намеря време накратко да го предам и да постна тук срам: , затова го пускам цялото на английски [difus_19.gif] с благодарност на # Sandy Hahn /fb KFES Изображение
Sandy Hahn написа:
Feride at the Sadoglu’s: Feride apparently tells Kerime that they are back together with Mahir. Kerime asks how and when it happened, and MS is left outside the room. We don’t get to hear the discussion, but as far as I could tell, Feride told Kerime that they are at least speaking with each other. Feride tries to be nice to her father, saying she has missed him a lot, and Kerime says something about going to a French restaurant to celebrate that she stayed in town (?), a treat by Feride to her parents. MS is not very fond of the idea. Feride says she has to go to her room, and MS grabs Kerime, and wants her to tell him if Feride is seeing Mahir. Kerime says there is nothing to say, Feride simply had a nice day. MS asks if she takes him for an idiot and pushes her to talk. Kerime refuses it had anything to do with Mahir. Feride witnesses this, and asks what’s going on. MS asks if the news is correct and she is seeing Mahir. Feride denies this, saying they have not seen each other. We get the fragmans scenes. He tells her if they are seeing each other she should leave home and that he will send him to prison. Feride apologizes to her mom, saying that she did know this was going to happen. It was the first time she saw MS like this, and got really scared. Kerime says she was also scared, and asks Feride to be really careful. MS in the robe scene – realizes Feride is not in her room and wants to go looking for her. Kerime goes instead. [difus_blush2.gif]
At Necdet’s club: Necdet welcomes a white bearded man at his club. This man is supposed to give Necdet some money, but he doesn’t have the full amount. He is saying that since Karadayi is int eh neighborhood business has gone down. Necdet does not accept this and a fight starts. Yasin goes to Necdet’s club and does not understand much about the quarrel. Necdet and Ismet promise they will work things out in the morning. Yasin asks Necdet to close the club for the rest of the night. The next day, we see Necdet’s men kidnap a boy, who is the bearded man’s son. Eventually, the man who had the fight with Necdet tells Mahir all about it, and asks his help because Necdet has kidnapped his son.

Nilay and Orhan: Nilay asks Orhan to leave because she doesn’t want to sleep with him. Orhan throws money to Nilay, saying “so, it was all for the money? Here, take it!”

At Nail’s place: The kabadayis are wondering why Mahir did not shoot him and they are asking Belgin, who tells them she is just as surprised and she agrees with them. Sosyete asks her to find out why Mahir did not kill Haydar and what his game is. They are all wondering what it is that they should say to Beyefendi for their failure. Belgin is upset with Mahir and angrily calls a taxi. The kabadayis are certain that Belgin will find out the truth, and Seyis is saying he will also ask Orhan, as he is Mahir’s brother.

Mahir after saving Haydar: Mahir brings to the people of the neighborhood the news that they can go home and Haydar explains how Mahir figured out a way to have fair evaluations for the value of their properties. Theya re happy they have won.

Feride-Mahir at night outside her parents’: Mahir tells her he needs her like bread and water, she says he is her breath. She asks if something bad has happened, and he said he cannot do it any more. She asks what happened, and he tells her about pointing a gun at Haydar and witnessing his fear and pain. He tells her how he took Haydar and left them, as it was not his revenge that mattered, but the man’s life. Feride wonders about the consequences, and Mahir says he does not know what the kabadayis talked about after he left. He told her also that maybe she is not safe around him any more (? I was not clear about this)

Feride after meeting Mahir at night: Kerime goes looking for Feride and Feride apologizes. Kerime says it’s not herself she is worried, but MS. She asks Feride to say she went for a walk to get some fresh air, and begged her to finish this game as soon as possible. Feride says so to her father, he says that she should not walk out late, and Feride says that she understands his concern, but she is not simply Feride, she is Hakime Feride that is standing opposite him. MS finds it funny and is totally scornful saying something like “if I say you shouldn’t go out, then you will not go out and keep your mouth shut”

Next morning, Mahir’s wake up call: Feride wakes up Mahir and he asks her not to leave him. She says “stop, I really want to talk with you”, and goes on to tell him to accept Belgin’s help. She says that Mahir did the right thing with Haydar, but now the kabadayis will be after him. Mahir says how great she is, and Feride says she is also doing it for herself, and for finding out who killed Nazif and Safiye, as they were her family, too. Mahir thanks her and she says she will be by his side. Feride and Mahir having breakfast – Feride says she has to go to court, Mahir says he has to talk with Belgin, and after that he has promised to help people at the neighborhood.

Ayten, the new superstar: Soseyete greets Ayten at the hotel, and tells her he will go with her. They go to work on her wardrobe and Sosyete tells her that the whole country will be talking about her, and hopes that he has cheered her up.

Orhan and Seyis: Orhan asks Seyis for money. Seyis says ok, and gets to ask him about Mahir and how Mahir did not kill Haydar. He explained that while they were all waiting for Mahir to kill Haydar, Mahir took the man and left. He wondered why Mahir saved Haydar, saying that maybe Orhan knows, as Mahir is his brother. Orhan said “this is Mahir Kara” and went on to say a few things about Mahir’s character which I did not understand. Seyis was left wondering still.

Nazif’s story: Nazif tells Ismet that he doesn’t have money – Ismet asked him for money for something I did not understand (maybe to help someone?), and that’s how Ismet found out Nazif has trouble. Later on, when Osman is teaching Dogan, and Ismet arrives to tell Mahir that Nazif has basically no work because of the new shoestore. Mahir knows that if he gives Nazif money he will not take it, but he will find a way. Soon, customers start arriving at Nazif’s. A lady is looking for comfortable shoes and gets a second one without even trying it on, saying that the form of the shoes is very good and she is certain they will fit. A new customer goes to Nazif, and he is wearing new shoes. Nazif says that he should not throw away his money, and the guy says that these shoes are hurting him. He almost says out “Mahir” and Nazif gets the idea. The same night, Ilknur and Songul are waiting for Nazif to have dinner, but he leaves saying he has work to do. Nazif finds Karadayi’s headquarters and walks in. He says he doesn’t want dirty money from the dirty world and he will figure out a way to manage. Mahir says that he is his father, and that Nazif’s pain is his own. He only wanted to help. Nazif says Mahir has no such right, because he wants to take revenge, and expects Nazif to give his blessing. He says he will never do this. He does not want his money and he will look after himself. Mahir does not insist, but says something really moving afterwards. Too bad I did not understand it! It was a great scene, though!

One scene that makes me worry is in the end, where Belgin and Mahir are having some raki... both are under pressure, Mahir has been getting the "dur" treatment from Feride for an episode or two, he had a bad encounter with his dad ... in short, his defences are down, and Belgin would not waste a good opportunity to make a move on him... ouch!!! I hope nobody is getting ideas like that for the next episode....
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Re: Karadayi / Хулиганът 3 сезон - 11 тема

Мнениеот gamebgtv » Вто Дек 23, 2014 10:42 pm

хай:

обичам те: обичам те:

И аз, и аз Изображение
Господ е на небето, а Опел-а е на шосето!
Аватар
gamebgtv
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Сря Дек 24, 2014 3:58 pm

еп.90 пускам резюме на английски [difus_19.gif] с благодарност на # Sandy Hahn /fb KFES Изображение
# Sandy Hahn написа:PART I Episode 90 review - Apologies for mistakes or ommisions, but my Turkish is only that good. Please feel free to make corrections and/or additions.
Feride tells Vehbi she lost her earring and is looking for it. He finds it for her, and then asks her to give him news about what she find out on Belgin’s case.

Nazif doesn’t have anything to give the muggers, they say they will find something, they see his ring, he tells them they have to cut his finger first before they get it, the guy gets his knife out, says I will. Nazif says: cut it.

Belgin asks Mahir what happened to his brain now that he is in such position, saying it must be hard to think now and continue to play his game. Mahir challenges her, saying she should go out and tell them about him. Belgin says that if she walks out the door Mahir is dead, Cemal and Nail are barely holding themselves. She goes back to her deal about the dossier: you get me my file, I will get you your killer. I’ll wait until 10pm. If you are not there, then I will go tell them. Mahir demands to know why she is in such a hurry about the dossier. Mahir promised he will get it for her, and there is no reason to push him (and herself) like this. Belgin says that she is tired of waiting and she wants it. She also said some other things I did not understand.

A man finds Osman and Dogan, and tells them to go get Karadayi because three men are mugging an amca. Osman rushes, sees it’s Nazif, and they go tell Mahir.

Mahir asks if Nazif is ok and who did this to him. Nazif said he is ok, Mahir begs him not to go, but Nazif leaves.

Belgin was on the scene as well, and Osman asked Mahir about her, saying he knows her (???)

Back at Vehbi’s – Tulay serving dessert, typical dialogue of “you didn’t need to get into all this trouble” blah blah blah. Vehbi said something about Tulay being a great mother for his girls, and Feride got a weird look on her face – Vehbi asked if she is ok, she gave an excuse I did not understand.

Mahir tries to figure out who the muggers were. He is told that men from the Boxer’s old gang are still around and are scaring people, and they say he should look for Faruk. Osman wants to go with Mahir, because Nazif is also important to him. Please understand me, no you understand me, blah blah blah

Mahir walks into this café and asks who is Faruk and where he can find him. Punches flying all over. He goes after the guy who looked as if he knew about Faruk, and twisted his arm to find out where Faruk is hiding. He asked Osman to call Yasin.

He walks to that house, and says that they should give him whatever they took from Nazif. No, we are not giving it to you, yes you are, punches flying all over, Yasin gets there. One of the guys says that this is all a misunderstanding, and Yasin says “yes, misunderstandings happen”.

Osman asks Mahir if he is ok, because he’s got blook. Mahir asks him to take a look at himself (Osman also had blood). Mahir says he has to go see his dad.

Feride leaves Vehbi’s house, and Tulay is telling her husband what a wonderful woman Feride is, but she is still single. She asks if she has a boyfriend, and Vehbi says he doesn’t know.

Nazif gets home, the girls ask him if he is ok, he says he had a little accident.

Kabadayis: Sosyete leaves, then Seyis and Cemal follows him. Cemal says that now that Mahir is not on their side, he will be the first to try and take him down. Seyis says he will do whatever Cemal wants (not so sure about this)

Ilknur and Songul welcome Mahir and see he is hurt, he tells them he’s ok. Nazif comes out, and he puts the ring on the table saying he brought him back mother’s memory.

Sosyete and Ayten at the hotel – Ayten has a new classy look with which Sosyete is very happy. She says she is tired, Sosyete tells her not to spoil it for him, and eventually she stays up a bit more.

One of the three muggers is whining his arm is broken, and Yasin says they have to wait until the morning for the prosecutor to come. Faruk says there is a way for everything and that Sari Cemal will get them out.

Feride is scared seing blood on Mahir’s face, and the dialogue is like Feride: “Look at you!” Mahir looking in the mirror: “I am looking at myself, Mahir is standing! Don’t be afraid, nothing happened”. He explains to Feride what happened to Nazif and how the three men are now at the police station.

Belgin goes to Nail and asks to speak alone with him. Nail asks if it is about Mahir and Belgin gets upset. Eventually, she tells him that she met with Beyefendi, and he wants a favor from him. She tells Nail about the request to let Osman go back to school. Nail wonders why it is important to Beyefendi, and Belgin says she didn’t ask, and told Beyefendi that she will do whatever possible. Nail agrees that he’s ok with it this time. Belgin says that the next time she will make sure that the request comes from Beyefendi directly (I may be wrong about this)

# Sandy Hahn написа:PART II Episode 90 review - Apologies for mistakes or ommisions, but my Turkish is only that good. Please feel free to make corrections and/or additions.
Mahir and Feride – Feride takes care of his scar, she asks if she hurt him, and he says something like “how can you possibly ever do me wrong?”. She was then sorry that she found out where the dossier is, but she couldn’t get it for him. Mahir tries to keep her out of it, but Feride insists that she got into this herself. She then wonders why Vehbi keeps the file from her and why she doesn’t get it herself. Mahir says that because he didn’t kill Haydar, now he is not considered one of them. Feride wonders if everything has been in vain, and Mahir says something about the dossier being his guarantee that Belgin will not tell on him, and help him find the killer. Feride wonders what happens if he doesn’t get the file to her, and he is certain that Belgin will tell them that he is after the killer.

Nazif looking at the ring: Ah Mahir Ah, my son… you left me without you…

Ayten and Sosyete - Ayten is yawning and asks to be forgiven, but promises to stay up another night.

Feride says she will go again to Vehbi’s and get the file. Mahir says it’s dangerous, but Feride is all upset with Belgin’s request, saying that if she wants the file so much, then why does she want Mahir’s help. Mahir laughs, saying that she is very beautiful when she is jealous (something of the sort). He kisses her, his lip hurts and she teases him that it’s what he gets for laughing at her. Next morning he was shaving and Feride told him not to? I did not understand that discussion, but it was cute. Mahir sees a shadow at the door. He goes out and finds two buns that Nazif left for him. He tells Feride that they are his favorite, and wondered who left them. He said they were also Nazif’s favorite and they would go buy them together. Feride has seen Nazif, but doesn’t say anything. Mahir thinks she is silent because she think it was Belgin, and says “Don’t do this, it wasn’t Belgin”, and Feride says “No, I didn’t event say a woman’s name”.

Sari Cemal goes to the police station to see the three guys that mugged Nazif. He tells his driver to wait and talks with Kemal, who tells him Yasin is on the case.

Nazif returns home and the girls were worried. They are making tea.

Sari tells Yasin that the three guys are his friends from the army and asks to at least see them. Yasin says that the prosecutor has to see them first, but agrees that he will get two minutes only with them.

The guy whose hand was aching from last night is still crying and his cellmates are complaining. Faruk is happy to see Sari, who is surprised at their condition. Sari asks the officer to leave them alone for two minutes. The guys don’t know who it was who hurt them, and Sari says that he will find him.

Mahir is at Belgin’s place, to ask for her help to get the dossier. He wants her to get Vehbi out of the house for a while, so that he can go get the dossier. She refuses. He says “do you want the file or not?” and she says “do you want the murderer or not”. Mahir cannot say anything, and she says that she will be at home waiting for him like a good girl.

Nail calls Belgin to say he has met with the Dean and told him it’s ok to get Osman back. He asks her to tell Beyefendi that all has been as he wishes.

Sosyete asks that Ayten should be prepared for her recording.

Sari and Adnan are meeting, and Sari tells him that some friends of his from the army were badly attacked, and then the police came. Adnan was not looking very happy with this meeting, but still went along. He asked who did this, and then Cemal said that he will find out and let him know, but in the meantime he wants Adnan’s help to get his friends out of jail.

Mahir tells Feride about Belgin’s denial, and Feride starts saying “I tell you she is crazy but you are not listening! I don’t understand it! She wants the file but does not help!”. Mahir is laughing saying that he’s never seen her jealous, and it’s funny who she gets immediately on fire with all that has to do with Belgin.

# Sandy Hahn написа:PART III Episode 90 review - Apologies for mistakes or ommisions, but my Turkish is only that good. Please feel free to make corrections and/or additions.
Belgin is getting ready for the evening, telling Aysel that she has a very important guest.

Murat greets her on the street, saying “it is out!”. Belgin is surprised “What? Tell me! What is out!?” Murat teases her, it’s her car and she says it’s very nice. Then she says she is going home because Mahir is getting her the file. If he doesn’t bring it, then she will go tell on him. Murat asks her if she believes that Mahir will get it, and she says “I don’t know, let’s wait and see”

Feride and Mahir in front of Vehbi’s house – Feride is saying that they have left and he will be back in half an hour. There is police at the door.

In the meantime, Ayten is at the recording studio, and she is happy with her song.

Policemen in front of Vehbi’s are chatting about women (I think). Feride says she has a problem with her car and because there is nobody to trust at this late hour, she asks for their help to take a look. Mahir gets inside, knows where to go because Feride has explained. The policemen can’t fix the car. Mahir is looking for the key to the safe.

Necdet meets with MS. MS tells him that Osman can go to school again. He said that Necdet should be alert for his news (?), and then left without even getting off the car, saying he has lots of meetings and is in a hurry.

Policemen fix the car, Mahir is still trying to open the safe.

Ayten finishes her recording and the agent is excited. He says it was wonderful and that Sosyete knows well. He also talked about getting a music group to perform with Ayten (?) as soon as possible.

Feride tries to keep the policemen busy for as long as possible, saying she doesn’t understand much about cars. Eventually she has to say goodnight.

Mahir is hopeless, says “help me God”, he sees the key, opens the safe, gets the file, BUT drops his bandaid on the way out.

Feride is worried “Tell me you got it!” Mahir: “I did!” Feride:“I got scared” Mahir: “me too”. Mahir then says that he doesn’t trust this woman (Belgin). For the first time he wondered if Belgin is not looking for her mother.

Sueda and Necdet looking at baby clothes when Osman walks in. Necdet had invited Osman to come by his club. Necdet asks Sueda to leave the two brothers alone. Sueda did not know they were brothers and introduced herself. Osman tells Necdet that he won’t sit down, and Necdet should say whatever there is to say. Necdet tells him that he can go back to school. He had promised Osman he would do anything to get him back to school, and he did it because they are family. Osman thanked him, but he said he is not going back.

Suna is having her facial when there is someone at the door. Feride and Mahir ask her to type the dossier, so that they have a copy before they give it to Belgin.

Necdet is angry that Osman will not go to school (Necdet had given this promise to their parents?), but Osman stands his ground, saying he is tired of all this, including school. He also says that he is with Mahir now, and that the two brothers will be against each other from on (I am not sure I got this part right – Necdet was not angry only because Osman refused to accept his help, but also because Osman chose Mahir over him)

Ayten is thrilled that all is happening in such an organized way. Sosyete also advises her to change her from Ayten from now on (I think so)

Suna is angry that Mahir is going to see Belgin. Feride says that she trusts him, and that this will only take three moments: one to give the dossier, one to say thank you and one to say goodbye.

Mahir reaches Belgin’s home when she has already left. “Belgin it is me, I got you the file, open the door! Damn it!”

Suna is teasing Feride and is acting like Belgin (I think) to scare Feride. Then she tells Feride to eat, but Feride got upset.

Belgin asks the guard outside if everybody has arrived. She goes inside and says “Gentlemen, I’ll destroy your mood, but I have to tell you something”. Nail says “We are listening to you, tell us”

Suna and Feride are watching the time go by. They are worried, but believe that Mahir will be fine.

Back to the kabadayis: Seyis says he is now worried, and Sosyete says that he is not going to lie, he is also worried.

Belgin now has to talk, and says that it has to do with Mahir.

Изображение Karadayi 90 the initial scenes rus sub
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Вто Дек 30, 2014 7:25 pm

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Вто Яну 06, 2015 10:40 am

еп.92 резюме на английски с благодарност на # Sandy Hahn /fb KFES Изображение

PART I: (as always, this is only as good as my Turkish is, which is not that good! Please feel free to make additions and/or corrections, as there are parts I missed, misunderstood, improvised on, or did not hear at all!) [difus_blush2.gif]
Mahir tells Feride to please forgive him that she went thought in this fear and this danger all alone. Feride understands that they meant to kill him. Suna arrives and tells Feride she has to go home, as her dad showed up at SUna’s door looking for her. Feride, when leaving, tells Mahir that she is very afraid for him. He tries to be reassuring. Murat is watching everything.

Seyis, Sosyete and Sari are together when the aspiring killer brings the news of his failure to kill Mahir. He said that two men showed up, but, before explaining anything further, Sari kills him. Sosyete and Seyis were so funny! Sari then wanted to know who the men were and how it all happened, but Seyis says, “we cannot ask him now, Sari, the man is dead!” Sari is the definition of paniced! I laughed a lot!!! Sosyete leaves, saying he is going to do what he always does – go home to get some sleep.

Mahir and Yasin are talking. Mahir knows those were Sari’s men and says that he will answer back, as Sari has had his warning already. He says the line about cleaning the city of these dogs that we heard in the fragman.

Feride-Suna in the car: Suna wants to know where Mahir was, and Feride explains that he took Belgin home. Suna is puzzled and states what is obvious to her “so, when Mahir was with her, you were home alone, and there was a rain of bullets” (I think she was implying that it was a set up by Belgin against Feride? I have to rewatch this, or someone may help with an explanation)

Sari gets to his brothel, asking if people came looking for him, and says that they are over for the night.

MS walks in raging, looking for Feride. Kerime says he scared her, and Feride walks in. MS asks her why she arrived later than him, given that she left Suna’s place earlier. Feride says maybe it was the taxi that took a longer route, and said she doesn’t understand why MS is so angry at her, and asks for his trust.

Murat-Belgin: Belgin wants to know if Murat saw Mahir, and Murat says he is fine. He then turns to her and asks her why she is so scared, she’s never seen her like that in his life. He insists to know why she is in such a mess.

Sari tells Nilay to say she never saw him, while Mahir is yelling that if Sari shows up in front of him again, he will kill him. He rages inside.
In the meantime, MS asks Fevdat, his driver to follow Feride in the morning and tell MS if she meets with Mahir.

Mahir asks everybody to leave and demands to see Sari. Nilay says he didn’t come, and Mahir says that Sari’s car is parked outside. Nilay answers that he doesn’t only have one car. Mahir demands that Sari’s men go looking for him, and tell him that Karadayi is waiting for him, and that if he doesn’t show up until the morning, then he will set the place on fire.

Worried as he is about Feride, he asks one of the girls to call Feride, saying she is a friend of hers from school. The girl calls, saying she is Filiz, and MS calls Feride. He sees the blooded band. Mahir wants to know if MS got mad at her, and Feride tells that Filize should come tomorrow to court. When MS leaves, we have the fragman discussion (will you love me nomatter what? Yes, my love is endless, unconditional). Mahir is happy but Feride is worried.

One of Sari’s men gives him the news of Mahir at the brothel. Sari is angry. I think he said “others killed his family, and he wants revenge from me?”, but I could be wrong. He might as well tell of his men, and say that revenge was supposed to be Sari’s game, not Mahir’s. I don’t know what his guy told him, but Sari seemed eager to let him leave, and that he saw a way out of this.

Yusuf calls Belgin and tells her the news about Mahir going to Sari’s place, saying that he will burn the house if Sari doesn’t show up by morning.

Bulent says he will not stay with Orhan any more. Seyis welcomes him, Bulent insists not to come, and Seyis says “you know better”.
Seyis aks Arif why Bulent is still alive, and agree to take care of him. Arif gives Seyis the news of Mahir and Sari. Seyis then turns to Orhan: did you hear? Your brother got in trouble anew. He is after Sari. “Why?” asks Orhan. Seyis: I don’t know, let’s go and find out.

Guy to Mahir- I looked everywhere, I was not able to find him. Belgin came, she wants to see you outside.

Belgin tries to stop Mahir. Mahir tells her that if she has come to ask what this is about, she should leave. Belgin tries to say that she does not undertand why he is so upset, because he did not get killed after all, and Mahir himself is not a killer.She asks him to stop, but Mahir says he has had enough. We hear the fragman lines, where she says that Mahir is not like them. She warns him that he burns this house, making a big mistake! Mahir says he has run out of patience. Belgin: Are you going to become a killer?

Sari sends a note and asks that one of the girls kill Mahir with his gun.

Sari and Nail – Sosyete and Seyis arrive. Sosyete tells Cemal not to be upset, as they are all there for him. Sari says he has until the morning to go meet with Mahir. Sosyete says “ah, we have a couple of hours more! nice”. Sari wants them all to work together to bring down Mahir.

In the meantime, Belgin tries to stop Mahir, saying that Mahir is not like these men, because he has a family, and Mahir has to think of his loved ones in case something happens to him. Mahir asks her to go home.

Nail is wondering why they should all help Sari with this and he says that they are friends and they do business together! Nail says that this is a different job, and asks to be left out of this. Sosyete and Seyis also decline. Sari gets pissed off, saying that they are leaving him like a dog, and that from this point on everybody is on their own.

The blonde girl who got the gun tells Mahir she has to say something to him alone, and she tries to kill him, but the gun is secured and it won’t fire. She shows him Sari’s message.

Sosyete and Seyis were discussing about Mahir. Sosyete says that whatever power Mahir has was because they let him have it. Seyis says that it is not so. I did not understand much from the discussion, but Nail concludes that regardless who loses between between Mahir and Sari, the gains will all be theirs (I think)

PART II: (PART II (same as PART I applies) [difus_blush2.gif]
Sosyete and Nerdy in the car – Sosyete says “Look at Mahir, he is not afraid at all. All is happening because you failed to kill him with that bomb.” Nerdy tells Sosyete how he killed Bahar, Mahir’s friend at the courthouse. He knows Mahir is angry and is looking for his family’s killers. I did not understand much else out of the conversation. Seemed philosophical and deep!

Mahir asks everybody to leave the brothel and take their things. The place is empty, everybody is out. Mahir sets it on fire. Nilay is wondering what everybody is going to do now and where the girls should go. Mahir asks them to follow him and in the middle of the neighborhood he says that from now on they are nobody’s property and that dishonorable men will not touch them any more. He also turned to Sari’s men, saying that they should help people from now on, and basically he gave his rules as new boss of the area. In short, Mahir for President! (that’s what the title of the episode should be!)

Sari gets the news that Mahir set the house on fire!

I did not understand the discussion with the blond girl who pointed a gun at him. Something about her mother and family. She said her name is Tuna Something.

Sari’s men say that now they call Mahir their boss and they will work for him.

Seyis gets the news that Mahir is in Sari’s place. Necdet and Nail, too. Dalyan is thrilled that Mahir became a boss overnight!

A lady gives the news to Nazif about what Mahir did, saying how happy she is for the things Mahir has done and for saving the girls. (maybe the blonde girl was related with her?)

The three girls at the bus station are discussing about what to do
next. One says she will look for a job, another says she will go to her aunt.

Sari goes looking for Seyis. Seyis has heard the news, and says he did all possible from his side. Sari says he’s had enough of words and that Seyis should be afraid of Sari. In short, it was something like "If you don’t help me, then I will tell him that you and Sosyete are behind his bomb. I know through my girls". Seyis denies it initially, acts surprised (asks "where did this come from?") but then says he will talk with Sosyete about it, and asks where to find Sari. Sari says he will find them.

Suna and Feride at the courthouse – Suna says she did not sleep all night, thinking about Feride. She tells Feride how Mahir set on fire a kabadayi’s brothel.

Everybody at the neighborhood is talking about what Mahir did and the people he saved!

Colleagues welcome Feride in the corridors. Mahir is waiting for her in her office, and she is surprised. She says she is fine and asks about his own deeds the previous night.

Orhan takes Nilay to a hotel, saying that she will stay there for a couple of days. Nilay wants to leave, but Orhan tells her that the bad guys will find her wherever she goes.

Feride tells Mahir that she is worried about him the same way he is worried about her. Mahir asked her to help find the blonde girl’s family contacts.

Nazif asks Songul and Ilknur to go with him.

Sosyete tells Ayten that her name is going to be Alev – a name that’s warm and mystical and magic and blah blah blah..... and then Seyis walks in. Sosyete says he has a guest and it’s no way to walk in, and Ayten leaves. Seyis tells him Sari has found out about the bomb, and he doesn’t know how. Seyis was very worried. I did not understand the rest of the conversation, but they were talking about what it means for the two of them if Mahir finds out.

Feride tells Mahir she will come by his place, but will not stay the night. Adnan sees feride standing at the corridor and asks if she is looking for someone. Feride says she is waiting for SUna, who is supposed to bring her a file.

Murat and Belgin talk about Nadime. Belgin is worried that the story about her killing the Director resurfaced, but Murat said no. Sosyete calls to tels her to get him Sari, because he has gone against the group’s will (I am not so sure about the reason he gave her to go find Sari, but she knows the situation is bad). At his office, Sosyete says that Sari has betrayed their Kabadayi Roundtable, and asks Nerdy to go find him.

Necdet decides to go get Osman from Mahir. He shows up at Karadayi headquarters, saying to Osman he came to get him. Osman says he will not go to school, and Necdet says that even so, Osman will be by Necdet, because he is his brother and he will do what h says. Osman says he will not be on the side of murderers. Mahir walks in, tries to stop the argument saying that Osman is a grown man, and Necdet says that Mahir has a brother and should worry about him and know where Orhan is. Mahir says “if you want your brother, be a man first” and Osman stops him from taking it all out on Necdet (pity, wouldn’t we love that????)

Mahir tries to bridge differences between Osman and Necdet, asking osman to think well. He said that his door is always open for Osman, but he should think well before he writes off Necdet like that.

There are baskets of food on the table and Mahir's men explain that these are gifts from people to thank him. Someone also gave him his new keys.

Belgin finds Sari at a restaurant, who asks her to say what she has to say. We hear the fragman dialogue, about taking sides, and Belgin suggest that he tries to work it out with Mahir and trust him. Sari says he has never trusted anyone in his whole life, but agrees to meet at night under the bridge.

Suna got the girl’s mother contacts. Feride wants to go to Mahir’s, but Suna says that her dad will not let her off so easily. Feride says she will be careful and she will go back to her parents’ to spend the night.
Nazif leads the extrme home makeover project, and asks Songul and Ilknur to not tell Mahir they came.

Belgin gives the news to Sosyete about the meeting under the bridge. Sosyete asks Nerdy to kill Sari (and then also Mahir? Not sure about this)

Belgin tells Murat she has to go to Mahir and give him the news about Sari. Sari knows who put the bomb, and Sosyete wants to silence him. Murat wonders why she would want to help Mahir and go against Sosyete, what’s in it for her. Murat understands that she wants Mahir to gets Sari’s place, and then he tries to corner her a bit more. Belgin answers that since Mahir brought her the dossier, she will do anything for him. Murat insists, and we have the OMG statement that Belgin is in love with Mahir.

Feride arrives home, telling Mahir that they agreed to fix things together, but Mahir thought she fixed everything on her own. They try to figure out who did it, Mahir says it couldn’t be Belgin because she doesn’t know where Mahir’s home is, and then Mahir thinks of Dalyan. Feride gives him the girl’s contacts, and Mahir thanks her.
Belgin is at the door, Mahir asks Feride to hide. He asks Belgin where she found out about his home (Dogan, his right arm, gave her the address), and Belgin answered that it is her job to find out. Mahir wants to know why she came. She starts by saying she is not the same Belgin as last night because he saved her life. Mahir asks if this is wht she came, and she says no. She then asks if Feride is there, and Mahir tells her to say what shw wants to say. Belgin tells him that Sari wants to meet with him, and he knows who put the bomb.

Feride is worried and asks him to take care of himself. Feride leaves and gets home, where MS asks for an immediate explanation on the blood-stained cloth. Fevdat saves her momentarily, but he is going to tell MS what he saw: Feride going into a house, Belgin arriving later, and then Mahir and Belgin leaving together, followed by Feride.
Belgin says Sari came, Sari says he’s a bit late, Mahir says he is listening and Nerdy bey (Seyit is the name) shoots twice, killing Sari. He winks at Mahir, who recognizes him immediately.

End of episode.
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Чет Яну 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Вто Яну 13, 2015 7:36 pm

еп.93 Изображение Хронология с по едно изречение намигане:
Изображение Махир и Белгин се разправят след убийството на Джемал Саръ, Сеит седи тихо в колата ...
Изображение
Изображение в същото време МС и Кериме се карат, а Фериде е ужасена от грубостта на баща си. Драйверът на МС, който следи хакимето, не накисва Фериде пред баща й. Кериме му благодари, щяла да му се издължи (интересно как).
Изображение Белгин занася на аверите си вестта за смъртта на Саръ , а те се правят, че не знаят. Наим не знае за бомбата под колата, а другите двама му казват, че Саръ знае много за тяхната работа и е щял да ги издаде.
Изображение Вехби е при Белгин ... тя получава шамар и си отваря устата, че не е вече сладкото момиченце както преди. Вехби настоява да се извини, но тя не иска.
Изображение Навън, пред къщата разпитва Мурад, но той нищо не знаел, само това, че тя се мотае около Махир ... Къде да го намери, пита Вехби. Мурад ще му даде адреса ...
Изображение Докато Вехби дава заповеди в полицията да му доведат Махир, Белгин търси по телефона МС. Верното му куче й обещава утре да й се обади, тя ще чака. МС разговаря с Фериде на вечеря ... Живее и работи само за тях! Обажда му се „Двата косъма” и му казва за Белгин.
Изображение Махир разпитва Сеит в базара ... онзи нищо не казва, кой му е поръчал убийството на Саръ ... ”Нищо няма да кажа!”.
Изображение Белгин и МС се срещат късно вечерта. „Да не става въпрос за Махир?” Не, нищо такова, Вехби е загрижен, разбрал е за връзката им (на МС и бандитите) ... щял да заповяда разследване ... МС ще се погрижи за всичко това.
Изображение Мурад се обажда на Вехби и му дава адреса на Махир в базара! Вехби изпраща полиция. Сеит се хили ... той се качва в отделна кола, Махир и Осман в друга. По пътя Сеит избягва . Така в полицията пристигат само Махир и Осман, там преспиват.
Изображение Неждет не иска Сюеда да говори за Айтен. Тя му казва, че Осман и Махир са арестувани и той хуква към полицията.
Изображение В полицията Махир пита полицаите за Сеит, но те нищо не знаят. Сеит е при Юсуф след бягството си. Юсуф дава на Сеит една от неговите загадки ...отговорът е успешен и го оставя жив ... Има нова задача, да взриви колата на Вехби.
Изображение Назиф баба е доволен от Махир, от това, което чете във вестника ... Междувременно Назиф баба научава, че е починала сестрата на Дайлян (или жена му) и отива при приятеля си да тъжат ...
Изображение Суна носи „добра” вест на Фериде ... Фериде и Суна се затичват в полицията . Неждет ги наблюдава в колата си и се чуди на Фериде: значи любовта не е свършила ...
ИзображениеПускат Махир и Осман на сутринта, защото Вехби е мъртъв, а никой не знае защо са арестувани.
Изображение Махир отива в къщата на Сеит, чува глас и намира една девойка в мазето, завързана за леглото. Това била Алие! (не си я спомням каква беше)... Махир и Осман я закарват в болницата. Защо я вкарват в играта, явно ще се разбере на по-късен етап, ако не е пълнеж ...
Изображение Илкнур изпраща бележка на Сеис да се срещнат. Явява се и Бюлент, който обяснява на Назиф баба какво прави, за да преживява.
Изображение Айтен се прави на френска дама, а Неждет не я оставя на мира. Предупреждава я да се пази от Юсуф, но тя май няма акъл за толкоз!
Изображение Дават кабадаите, които всеки ден са на кафе, чай или спретват по едно убийство ...
Изображение Илкнур се приготвя за срещата със Сеис. Пита Назиф дали може да иде на среща с приятелка. „Разбира се. Забавлявай се.” По пътя Сеит я следи.
Изображение Белгин е щастлива! Мурад я пита дали е чула за Вехби...чула е ... „Какво си направила? Какво? ... как можа да оставиш две дечица без баща ... Само Махир ти се върти в главата ... Махир никога няма да те приеме.” „Излез!”.
Изображение Сеит преследва Илкнур ... Махир и Ясин разговарят за Сеит и Алие ...
Изображение Орхан иска Зехра/Нилай да му прости ...за нея е готов на всичко ... Тя го пита защо, дали е заради любов?
Изображение Сеис чака Илкнур в кафенето с букет цветя, ама напразно ...и си тръгва.
Изображение Пак си говорят за Бахарчета и Денизчета !!! , но докато Махир разказва на Фериде за Алие, някой хвърля камък през прозореца, увит в бележка. „Илкнур е при мен. Ела. Сеит.” Махир скача в колата на път за дома на Сеит.
Изображение Фериде тича при Ясин за помощ. Назиф обикаля съседите да търси Илкнур ...
Изображение Сеит си говори, че Юсуф ще се разсърди за това, което е направил с Илкнур, но той е мъж ...Явно става въпрос за чест , за това, че Махир му е взел Алие.
Изображение Когато Махир пристига, разиграва се сцена с подробности от взрива на колата със Сафие и Назифчо ....
Изображение “Ти си бил, ти! Сига! Слушай! Кой ти е шефът? Казвай!” ... Махир стреля и Сеит пада в краката на Илкнур. Обещанието към сестра му е изпълнено. Ранен или направо мортос, щяло да се разбере по-късно.
Изображение
А след това?
Илюстриращите снимки са от форума на #ni nola Изображение
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Вто Яну 20, 2015 9:04 pm

еп.94Изображение Хронология с по едно изречение намигане:
Изображение "Той е мъртъв", казва Илкнур!Махир гледа Сеит, сякаш вижда призрак. "Махир, какво си направил?!", пита Ясин ...
Ясин: Не казвай нищо за това на Фериде. Чуваш ли ме?
Махир: Какво направих, Ясине!? Изцапах си ръцете с кръв ...
Изображение
Изображение Барута завежда Фериде на известната алея-булевард! Иска си обратно Айтен и Фериде да се погрижи за това, иначе ще каже на МС и пресата за тайната й връзка с бандит!

Изображение Махир закарва Илкнур в къщи. Там Назиф баба разбира за отвличането и се досеща кой е стрелял, без Илкнур да казва ... Махир казва на баща си:"Казваше ми , татко ." ...тежко му е на Махир и си тръгва в тъмнината ...

Изображение
Фериде: Какво се е случило?
Ясин: Илкнур е спасена и Махир я е прибрал.
Фериде: Благодаря на Бога!
Ясин: При арестуването убихме Сеит ...

Изображение Махир отива при Белгин, подозира я, че ги е издала на полицията за Сеит ... Тя веднага вдева, че нещо се е случило със Сеит ... Да се приготви и при кабадаите ...

Изображение Осман е намерил шпионина, който ги е издал ... но в крайна сметка Белгин е тази, от която е изтекла информация за Мурад ...

Изображение Kabadayi ООД: Юсуф е научил всичко, че Махир е убил Сеит заради отвличането на Илкнур. Сеис е разстроен! Махир отива при тях да разбере чий човек е бил Сеит. Юсуф се издава.Ядосани са, че Махир се вре навсякъде, но ... не задълго ...

Изображение Ясин му казва на Махир, че Фериде се е обаждала и той нищо не й е казал. Тя не трябва да знае. Ясин го уверява, че нищо лошо не е направил, убил е животно, защитавал е сестра си и т.н. Белгин чува всичко. [difus_blush2.gif]
превод от сърбо-хърватски написа:Ясин: И къде отивате двамата?
Mахир: Отивам да си уредя сметките с тях. Ще искам отговор за всяко нещо, което са ми направили в живота, което са ми взели.
Ясин: Как?
Mахир: Отивам да се изправя срещу тях. Ще им кажа, че знам, че Бейефенди им е наредил да поставят бомбата. Ще ги питам кой от тях го е направил заради него.
Ясин: Просто така?!
Mахир: Да, брат, просто така.
Ясин: Братко, това е официално обявяване на война.
Mахир: Ясин, тази война започна преди много време. Този човек отвлече сестра ми, Саръ искаше да назове убиеца, но го накараха да замълчи. Който и да е убиецът, те са в капан ... Той се опита да ме убие ... Какво можех да направя? Да мълча ли?
Ясин: Не, брат, редно е да се срещнеш с тях. Бъди твърд, не могат да те спрат, но не ги заплашвай. Твърде много са, а ти си сам.
Mахир: Когато отида там, няма да си тръгна, докато не получа това, което ми трябва. Ще хвана всеки за врата, докато не получа неговия отговор.
Ясин:Добре, брат, помни своята загуба, но не й позволявай да замъглява преценката ти.
Mахир: Не съм направил нищо. Те започнаха да се ровят в живота ми. Но стига толкова. Сега е времето да ги „излекувам”, както заслужават.
Ясин:Добре ... помисли за това, помисли за това днес ... как Илкнур имаше пистолет, опрян в главата. Колко е била уплашена. Сеит е можел да й навреди, защото тези хора нямат сърце, те са като животните и реагират инстиктивно. Те са даже по-лоши от животните, защото убиват човек заради тръпката, без да им мигне окото, Махир. Това, което те ви сториха е страшно, но не може всеки да направи това, което ти правиш. Добре, погледът ти е почернял, брат, това е разбираемо, но не им позволявай да почернят прекалено и сърцето ти. Тогава няма да си по-различен от тях. Трябва с ума си, трябва с твоето чувство за правда да се бориш с тях – това е достатъчно. Нищо друго не ти трябва. Ако искаш око за око, и двете страни ще загубите. Помисли за това.
Белгин: Той е прав.
Mахир: Затваряй си устата (не се обаждай).
Белгин: Добре, тогава да вървим. Отиваш да ги заплашиш, така че може да ни унищожат и двамата. Само знай, че твоето семейство няма да го оставят на мира.
Mахир:Ти няма да идваш!
Белгин: Луд ли си?
Mахир: Казах ти няма да идваш.
Белгин: Пъво на първо, ти ме извади от къщи полуоблечена, а сега ми казваш да не отивам !? Не можеш сам да се бориш срещу тях!
Mахир: Не се бъркай.
Белгин: Той е луд, а и мен направи луда.

Изображение Белгин се обажда на Аднан и натопява Мурад за убийството на Вехби. / Кучка! Извратена любов !/

Изображение Орхан … Бюлент нещо се е досетил ...и отива при Махир да му се жалва и говори за Орхан и Сеис , че нещо го е страх от тъмните им дела ...

Изображение Илкнур се извинява на Сеис, че не е отишла на срещата ... нещо трябвало да помогне на Ердал аби ...

Изображение Фериде отива при Ясин да й каже истината ... той започва да я омотава, как онзи сложил бомбата ...после се среща с Белгин в съда и тя й намеква, че знае за случката от вечерта. Суна я пита какво става, а Фериде й казва, че има съмнения, че Махир крие нещо от нея.

Изображение Айтен репетира, но Юсуф е нервен ... иска да пее по-европейски. Тя се взима в ръце и на благодетеля й светва погледа като на котарак.

Изображение Махир е при Дайлян и прави планове как да притисна кабадаите. Дайлян му казва, че трябва да ги настрои един срещу друг, та да се избият. Идва и Назиф баба, Махир си тръгва.

Изображение Дошли са от полицията да арестуват Мурад. Белгин се прави на изненадана. Но Мурад се е досетил. „Ти си ме предала, ти! Всичко това заради Махир!” Белгин загубва единствения човек, който я обича! После отива в съда да предаде на Аднан важно доказателство, уличаващо Мурад.

Изображение Айтен се среща с Фериде, която й казва, че Неждет я изнудва с тайната й връзка с Махир и баща й ...

Изображение Недждет е получил вече подарък и писмо ... среща се с МС ... а на финала и с Тургут!
Неждет: Тургут е жив. Получих писмо.
МС: Луд ли си, синко?! Бях на погребението му, той е мъртъв.
Неждет: Жив е!
МС: Неждет, иди на доктор и по празниците си почини ...

Изображение Фериде: Какво прави днес? Аз бях при Ясин ... Той ми каза всичко. Не мога да повярвам. Сеит е поставил бомбата. Как е Илкнур? Вероятно е много уплашена ...
Махир: Отивам да спя, боли ме главата
Фериде: A супата? ..................
............Фериде: Какво ти е моя любов? Заши си растроен? Аз съм тък.
Махир: Просто ме прегърни, Фериде, прегърни ме ...
Фериде: Кажи ми ...
Махир: Просто ме прегърни ...
Рано сутринта отива на гробище ...

Изображение а Фериде отива при Илкнур, тя е сама, Фериде я разпитва дали Махир е убил Сеит.

Изображение Сеис прави спявка в конефермата с бодигардовете, без Орхан ... но той разбира за какво иде реч ... Всичките кабадаи строяват редиците по плана си за премахването на Махир ...

Изображение "Срещу невъоръжен човек сте насочили пистолети. Къде отиваме?"
И така в дърводелната на Наим Кютука ... Там се събира зад Махир цялата махала, близки и роднини ... планът на Кабадаите е провален!
Изображение
край на епизода!
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Чет Яну 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Чет Яну 29, 2015 10:53 am

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Сря Фев 04, 2015 7:23 pm

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Вто Фев 10, 2015 4:37 pm

Изображение Karadayi 97 Feride - Belgin - Ayten - Suna rus sub :)

Изображение Тургут: Не разбирам какво намирате в Махир, вие жените?!? [2tooth.gif]

Изображение K 97 Mahir Feride rus sub
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Чет Фев 12, 2015 7:54 pm

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Вто Фев 17, 2015 3:14 pm

Изображение
ep.98 Mahir Feride in home rus sub
Фериде: ... Но имам чувството, че нашата любов няма да продължи толкова дълго ... но колкото и да продължи, никога няма да съжалявам за любовта ни ... :(

Изображение
ep.98 Mahir Orhan Feride rus sub

Изображение
ep.98 Ayten Turgut rus sub
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Чет Фев 19, 2015 8:46 am

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Пон Фев 23, 2015 9:52 pm

Не знам докъде сте я докарали, но ето реплики онлайн от фейса за еп.99:

Фериде призовава репортера да й продаде снимките на нея и Махир. Колко искаш? 500 000 TL.

Ясин е разследван, че помага на ганстера Махир Кара, рече полицейския шеф.

Неждет и МС: Тургут има тайни, които могат да ме отведат в съда, така че ги намери и след това ние ще се справим с Тургут! Засега бъди много близък с него! Ако той ти каже да убиеш майка си, направи го! Намери документи.

МС и кучето му Селим: Нямаме друг избор, освен да вярваме на Неждет ... Трябва да сме в състояние да приключиме с Тургут, преди Фериде да започне да задава прекалено много въпроси.

Ясин-Кемал: Аз съм съсипан, Кемал. Те знаят, че помогам на Махир. Някой сме изяли или е от Тургутовия план ... шефът иска да говори утре лично с мен ....

В Кара семейството: - Фериде иска да се охранява веднага ...разбира се, Махир -не, той е направил всичко, което е необходимо.
Белгин и Тургут: Махир все повече и повече в състояние да убие някой .... Ако някой нарязва пръсти днес, утре няма да се поколебае да му разбие главата.

Лекарят загубил живота си, защото казал, че не може да спаси пръстите на Наил.

Махир: Моля ти се, не се ядосвай, Фериде .. Нима не каза, че е по-добре да не знаеш и виждаш ???
Фериде: Толкова много незаконни неща около мен се случват и аз като съдия не мога да направи нищо!

Фериде: Не знаем какво ще се случи утре, може би няма да сме живи.
Махир: Какво, Фериде? Какво гледаш?
Фериде: Мога да се справя сама и не гледам нищо.

Илкнур казва на баба си, че иска да се омъжи за Сеис.
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Пон Фев 23, 2015 10:36 pm

Не гледам, но заради вас чета и пиша зъбчо:
Накрая Фериде разказа всичко за един мъж, който е я изнудва за снимки.
[b]Махир:
Какво криеш от мен Фериде? Погледни ме в очите и ми кажи, ако казваш истината! Нещо се е случило.
Фериде: Някой ми се обади тази вечер и каза, че има едни снимки, на които се показва, че сме любовници.
Махир: Той те е назовал като съдия? Ще говоря с него.
Фериде: Ако тези снимки се публикуват , мога да загубя кариерата си и семейството.

Назиф Баба към Илкнур: Къде намери този Сеис?! Не знае ли, че си сестра на Махир?
Назиф е уморен и казва, утре ще говорим. Илкнур е нетърпелива ... отива си ...
Илкнур въпреки Назиф решава да се ожени за Sеис!
Назиф: Не знаеш ли, че Сеис е Kabadayi? Как би могъл да ходиш с него? Това никога няма да позволя!
Илкнур: Аз го с цялото си сърце обичам! Той ме спаси .... Да не би да не заслужава любов?
Назиф: Бих искал да е различно, но той е гангстер
Илкнур: Избралхте Бюлент зa мене. Никога не съм го обичал. Нито веднъж не се засмях. Но Сеис обичам. Той изцели болката ми и аз няма да се откажа от него.
Назиф: Никога няма да позволя това да се случи, защото ще ти кажа !! Искам сърцето ти да остане чисто за някое чисто сърце. Не и с Kabadayi!
Илкнур И аби е гангстер .... Е, Mahir убил някого, но с право. Вие нищо не казвате за него, а за мен? Дали защото съм желана ? Отивам да се омъжа за Сеис!
Назиф: Ако се омъжиш за този човек, смятай, че си ни всички унищожила!

Махир: Ако загубиш вярата си в мен, аз няма да имам на кой да се осланям!
Фериде: Обещавам, че ще ти кажа когато се обади фотографа!
Mahir: Аз ще дойде в съда, без никой да ме види!

На Фериде и мирише сиренето?! Да не е трудна?

Фериде: Вие знаете, Тургут работи за един човек на име beyefendi ... може би този beyefendi е направил нещо нередно и той иска да си отмъсти ???
MS: Не ме питайте, и вие трябва да сте чули последните вечерни събития около Mahir ...
Фериде прекъсва МС за Махир, извини се и стана от масата .... хахахаха .....

Шеф: Кажи ми, Ясин, вярно е, че сте приятели с Mahir Kara и му помогаш ???
Ясин: Не, не му помагам, но той е брат на годеницата ми. Съжалявам, шефе.
Шеф: Вярвам ти, засега ... но ако намеря нещо, зле ти се пише ...

Фериде не иска никой да знае за снимките! Говори с журналиста как и къде да се срещнат. Разбира се, репортерът я моли да не отиде в полицията и така нататък ...
Фотографът иска Фериде да дойде сама в Белградската гора, но Махир не позволява !

Илкнур при Сеис ... като там е Орхан ... Орхан пита Илкнур какво прави тук. Той не е доволен, че тя е дошла ....
Орхан: Дошла си при Сеис? Луда ли си, човекът е убиец! Може би той е убил майка ни, сина ти !!! Той нареди да убият Mahir ...

Един мъж те заплашва, изнудва и ... искаш ли да дойде при него с цветя, пита Махир Фериде, когато те пристигнат в гората на определеното място.

Сеис на Орхан: Обичам сестра си. Тя върна стария Исмаил. Искам да се оженя за нея ...

Керим е луда, всичко каза нао Тургут и му казва, че ще му помогне, ако той реши да премахне МС.
Ще ти помогна , Тургут , но остави на мира Фериде и Кара!

Илкнур пита кой е убил сина й и майка й?
Сеис казва, че знае .....
[b]Илкнур:
Кажи го! Брат ми обеща да намери убиеца. Иди и му кажи кои е убиецът !
Сеис: Добре!А ти, моля те, остани тук и ме чакай!

Бюлент при Назиф. Взех няколко чифта обувки от магазина и ги продадох на количката. Тук са парите и ще продължа.
Назиф: Въпреки, че идеята да се краде от магазина е лоша, харесва ми, че ни помагаш.
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Пон Фев 23, 2015 11:04 pm

Фериде: Не излизай от колата!
Махир: Ни най-малко!
Махир хукна след журналиста ...
Махир иска да научи от журналиста, кой му даде работата. Когато става дума за това, Фериде казва, че те трябва да отиде в колата и да чака!

Сеис вместо при Махир да му каже кой е убиецът, той заминава при Юсуф. Ах, ах .... какви са неговите намерения? Юсуф успокоява Сеис и казва .... ние ще идем при beyefendi и нека се оправя той сМахир, какво ще кажеш?
Сеис се съгласява и те отиват към МС

Махир: Кажи кой ти плати да направиш това?!
Фериде: Махир, открих всичките ...

Сеис: Махировата цел е да открие убиеца, бомбаджията! Ето защо той искаше да се превърне в един от нас! Така той дойде в групата.
Юсуф: Mahir не търси нас, а търси онзи, който е сложил бомба та.... А, ние ще bидем до eyefendija и нека да му кажем , че Махир е на пътя му и да видим какви са плановете му!
Сеис: Прав си. Нека малко и на него му припука!

Тургут каза на Белгин, нека никога да не сравнява красотата на Фериде с която и да е жена. Белгин казва, че Кериме е доста елегантна жена.

MС подготовя за Махир същия капан, както беше преди два сезона, в началото на сериала и спаси Тургут.!

Фериде съди Белгин! Ще се лее кръв ..... hahahahah

Не гледам, но от репликите разбирам, че Бидоня си призна за обувките и му даде парите от продажбата. Така че вече ще помага на фирма за кондури "Кара" намигане:
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Пон Фев 23, 2015 11:21 pm

Белгин: Както знаете за Мурат, той беше с мен в същото сиропиталище?
Фериде: Дръжте се прилично и се успокойте! Ще ви дам 10 минути прекъсване да можете да ...

Сеис и Юсуф ще убиват Наил.

Махир се чуди какво става с Комисарчето ... Кемал му казва всичко ...

Вестникът се срещна с Аднан и каза, че Махир е разбрал за него.
- Къде са снимките?
- Фериде всички ги взе.
- Какво? Какво искаш да кажеш? Къде са снимките ...
- В Махир ...

И така Фериде изпрати Белгин в затвора ... тази се развиква, че не се страхува. Не се страхувам!
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

ПредишнаСледваща

• Advertisement

Назад към Karadayı / Хулиганът