ASI-BG.COM • Виж темата - 20 минути

20 минути

С участието на Туба Бюйюкюстюн, Илкер Аксум и др.
[20DAKIKA.png]

Re: 20 минути

Мнениеот petan » Сря Яну 30, 2013 12:31 pm

хай:
Не го следя сериала, но ще Ви информирам, когато мога [difus_19.gif]

за протокола: 20 Dakika - 5. Bölüm http://www.startv.com.tr/dizi/20-dakika
#20dakika Episode 5th english translation [difus_blush2.gif]
Many thanks to our dear Arzu from huniliyiz team for the translation of the episode

EPISODE 5 _CIHANGIR MOSQUE
Ali is in class.he says what do you care what happened 1500 years ago you are only 16 years old. So their exam, is something that has happened in their past. Something that is unforgettable. Maybe even something that left a scar.

ALİ: History is actually important kids. Because there will be a moment and your life as you know it will change forever.

Melek: wardenns’!!! she is bleeding.. Wardens.. Ali: I have to give a decision. There is no other way or the right decision to make. Some of us will make a decision even if it is wrong and that is how history is made. **Melek: Is there anybody there.. can no one hear me? Wardens!!!!Warden: stay away from her. Melek:I will go with her to the clinic area.Warden: are you recording her behaviour?Melek: you can make my life hell later.. but now you have to help this woman. **Yağız thinks his mom left him a cake to eat. And he is eating cake. **Ali: what are you doing here?Cat: well you keep visiting me. I thought it was my turn to visit. **. Melek: where is the doctor. Woman: my baby is dyingMelek: don’t worry. It happened to me too.I have 2 kids.**Chairman: where is my son? Where?**Ali: look I have kids here. Cat: I see. You mean you do not want me around your children. Ali: It’s not that.. well yes it is that. Cat: look your family is part of this. They have to be. So go and tell your wife about this plan. She has to be in on this. You have to work on both sides. She has to work in the inside and you outside. If I am your tutor. You do as I say. Go tell your wife. **The doctor comes.. **Chairman: Is he living?Dr: It’s his kidneys.. he is having problems. You have to be ready.Chairman: I am ready. If my son dies you should be ready for what will happen to you. **Melek: can you not hear me? You have to help her. Her baby is dying.. we are people like you are.. are you deaf??**Dr: he is in shock. We have to talk. For the future.. Chairman: my son is strong. He will get well. I am sure.. Dr: his body is suffering.. at some pointChairman: no way. He will get better.Dr: I am sorry his liver, his kidneys and his heart will give up at one point.. all this medicine will ruin his organs. Maybe we need to stop giving him his medicines. I know it is not legal to cut off the life supply but it all depends on your decision. You may decide for us to stop giving him medicine.Chairman: so you want me to kill my son. Dr: well somebody has already killed him.. you are only waiting to say goodbye to him. **The chairman remembers when Kerim is in the pool. He tries to climb up and he cannot. Chairman: be like my son.. stop whining like a girl. Be a man..Good boy. That’s my son.. (when he climbs up from the pool)

Chairman: pull yourself out.. from this situation. **Dr: the baby will be fine. Woman: My sister told me I would be fine. Dr: she will be fine you have to take care of yourself. Woman: she? Dr: look don’t ever come and shout around here again. Don’t forget we are not the same. You are a murderer and I am a doctor.. got it?Woman: I am going to name my girl MELEK. **Ozan is having trouble even the person giving tea is not speaking to him. They are scared of the chairman and Ozan’s boss. **Melek: how many years will you stay here?Woman: they said 4 yearsMy husband Zeki. He is nice. He will take care of me. And my babyRebel: I wish Zeki died. Melek: don’t be bad REBEL she loves her husband. Rebel: ask this idiot why she has been in prison 4 times.. 4!Her husband makes her deliver drugs. This idiot carries them. She gets caught and she always protects him. Melek: ok.so we will write you a petition and ask that you want to look after your baby in prison. Rebel: why are you helping people? Help yourself first. Come on. Right that you want to see your family. **The chairman shoos the people out the room.Chairman: wake up son.. wake up.. Kerim: dad?Chairman: wake up.. It’s time you became a man. Kerim: today is Saturday. Chairman: you will shave today. If you shave more hair will come out. Chairman: there like this.. try again.. what happened? See now you are a man.. Ok. Let me help you.. (the chairman shaves his son in hospital)Chairman: do you remember I shaved you for the first time. See now I am shaving you for the last time.. my son..my son...**Chairman: ok. Do it.. stop giving his medicine.Dr: what about the board of directors (of doctors).. Chairman: I will arrange them to confirm this decision. Ozan: so what will happen now?Nurse: so melek halaskar will be a real murderer within a day or 2.**Melek: you are right. I am scared to help myself. Rebel: well you should be scared. They hate you you know.. Melek: I will have to see my family. Before that man dies.. if he dies I will never be able to get out of here. **Chairman thinks if his son dies someone has to pay.. someone from melek’s family. Or at least melek’s time should be up.**Ali is trying to see his wife.. but he keeps getting refused. **Ali: detective.. Thank god you are here. I need your help. Ozan: no I need your help. You have to speak to the man. His father decided Kerim’s medicines should be stopped. The man will last only 1 day at most without medicines. Go and speak to him now..**The warden realizes Zeliha’s letter to look after her child is not written by herself. Melek wrote it for her.. Warden: she cannot see her family. Her petition is declined. Doctor: she needs to see her family. It will do her good. Warden: why are you protecting her?**Ali: Mr. Necmettin.I need to speak to you for 5 minutes. 5 minutes please don’t hang up. Necmettin: if you are going to plead for your wife don’t bother. Ali: no It’s for your son.Necmettin: meet me tomorrow at noon at the cihangir mosque. Bring your children with you. Ali: I cannot bring them. No..Necmettin: If you do not bring your kids I will not meet you.. **Voiceover: sometimes some decisions are not ours. And we still have to pay for our choices and other people’s decisions. Sometimes the last cure is someone above us.. high above...Ali: dear god. Please please save him.Please save Kerim Solmaz.. kill me if you want but save him.. **They are eating and then chasing each other. Ali tells them to stop at one point. and has to shout. **Warden: Zeliha? Did she write your petition for you. Woman: see I was sick. Warden: well your request has been accepted. Thank her.. your kid will be here. Amongst killers and thieves. Your kid will only see the sun 2 times a day.. Melek: what about my request to see my family? Warden: I never saw your letter. Write again. Melek: I will.. I will write everyday. I will tell everyone what is going on here. How you torment people. Warden: I am not doing anything of the sort. I am just doing my job. Melek: you are not doing your job. You only get orders from Necmettin chairman. Warden: really.. will anyone stand up for this woman?? Come on.. talk.. See.. you just slapped a warden. From now on you will not come out for 1 week. Melek: you cannot do thatWarden: I am god. See I am god here. Only my word counts.. oh by the way.. just found your request and you know what.. you can see your husband. Melek: well why did you pretend you never saw it in the first place?Warden: cause I just wanted to.. you cannot question me.. Warden: (whispers) I want to sit near zeliha and her husband when they next see each other.**Duru: dad slow down. Dad.. Dad? Is he not that man??Ali: wait for me here ok?Mr. Necmettin. Necmettin: Yasin prayer is 3000 letters.. do you know? They are reading that prayer now. Why?Ali: I don’t know.Necmettin: because when they read this prayer.. 3000 angels come to the earth and help the deceased so that his/her sins are pardoned. Ali: look I came for this. Your son will not die. He has a chance. There are 1000’s.. look like your son.. sometimes even doctors cannot explain. Please have hope. Please.Necmettin: call the little one here. Call him!!!Ali: Yağız.. come here my son.. come.. Necmettin: how old are you?Is your name Yağız?My name is Necmettin. Remember my face always ok?Yağız: Sir. I am a bit scared of you.. Necmettin: no no.I should be scared of you. Because when you grow up you may want revenge from me.. from now on.. everything that happens from now on.. I am responsible. Ali: what kind of a man are you? You are a lunatic. Necmettin: why did I not read out the prayer.. ? why did I make someone else pray for my son?Because I am a bad man.. god would not accept my prayer. I am a father nevertheless. I have to kill my own son. Ali: you do not have to.. Necmettin: I know of all those incidents. I know them by heart. The chance for him to live is only 1 in a 100 million. I hate your wife. She should have killed him in one go. She even made him suffer so much. Duru: dad.. Ali: stay away dear.. Necmettin: look at my face.. remember it. Maybe you will receive a call someday. The person will tell you. We are sorry for your loss. There has been an accident.. your mom has died. Ali: I will not allow it.. no way.. Necmettin: she is as good as dead already.. you are just not aware. **Chairman: sureyya.. we have stopped giving kerim his medicine. He might die in 1-2 days. Sureyya: I am so sorry. Chairman: you used to play together when he was little remember. Sureyya: ofcourse I remember.. Chairman: you know why I called you right.. I want it done immediately. Sureyya: ok. But what about my request in returnChairman: you will not be debted to me anymore.. you will be free.

-**The father wants to explain to Yağız about his mom.. and ali argues with him. **Ali receives a call and he can see melek.Ali: I am here.. I will tell her of my plans. Cat: not enoughAli: what?Cat: look around. Memorize everything. So you can tell me in detail. When you come back. **Ali:My angel.. I thought I would never be able to see you again.Melek: me too. Ali: how are you? Are you ok?Melek: I am fine.. time passes. Don’t worry. Ali: don’t try to be strong.. tell me. Are they hurting you?Melek: I cannot tell you. Ali: tell me. I will be strong. For now.. tell me. I can carry your burden. Melek: but you will only listen.. don’t say anything. Ali: ok. The head warden.. is the chairman’s man.. she reports to him.. she made me run in the rain. And made me shout no one can save me. They put me in a little cell. I had a panic attack. Then she threatened me. She told me I should never see my family. Ali: oh god oh god.. Melek: the nights are better.. I see you in my dream. But I keep thinking about you and the kids. Ali: I am taking care of everything.. Melek: I keep imagining.. 20 years later I am out.. I see a young man.. everyone is having dinner.. he is handsome.. It is Yağız.. and he does not even remember me. Then duru comes.. she has her own kid/baby.. I go to hug the baby.. duru does not let me hold her baby.. she says she is a murderer. Then I look at you and ask you to make things right.. like how it was before. And you have another wife. You have married someone else. I have lost my family already.. will you all live without me for 20 years?I am gone.. I am dead already.. I am gone..Ali: I promise you nothing of the sort will happen. Do you hear me.. I will help you escape. I found someone.. he is helping me. I have a fake Id. I tortured a man.. I have changed. I can even kill for you ok?Melek: how do you know? How? You never even asked me.. never.. you did not ask me if I did it.Ali: you are babbling.. this is ridiculous.Melek:ask me.. did I do it.Ali: you did not do it. I knowMelek: you are scared to hear the truth. Ali: shut up.. you are innocent. Melek: look inside the cabinet.. under the sink. In the bathroom. Go and lookAli: you did not do it.. I know you did not do it.why would you say such a thing. Why? You did not do it!!!

**Zeliha’s husband and zeliha are talking. Her husband wants the baby to be looked after. They will hide from the baby that her mom is in prison. Zeki: look I love you. Just give birth. 1 year will pass in a . Melek: a year.. you think it is short? Why did you not own up to your own crime? Are you scared?Zeki: I can do whatever I want.. its my kid and my wife.. I can make both of them work. I am the father.Melek: you are not even a man.. Zeliha: you will make my kid work too? Like yourself?.. I am not giving my kid to you.Zeki: I am going to kill you woman for meddling.. **Warden: look if you want your kid.. you can kill that woman.. We will just say you wanted to save your baby from prison.Man: I am not a killer. Are you kidding??**Ali: melek.. no.. no way... **Rebel: see you were going to look after your girl here anyway. I will teach her how to walk cool.. look like this..**Rebel: what the hell are you laughing at.. get up I will teach you.. Now.. arms are out.. like eagle wings. You have to have attitude. Not your ass stick your tummy out.. **Warden: scorpion.. you can make that call. **Scorpion: get out both of you.. now...How are you?... I have been waiting.. for 10.000 hours.. 10.000?Zeki: no no.. at most 5000Scorpion: ok. Ok.. got it.Wrong phone call. **Warden: bring the call records to me. **Ali: got your money back. Thanks. Kuzgun: how?Ali: do you need help?Kuzgun: come in.. **Ali: why red??Kuzgun: I don’t know.. I get bored and change the colors. I like blood red. Ali: the man is making them pull the plug. From kerim. He has to get better. Tell everyone melek did not do it.Kuzgun: have you learned something new?? What’s wrong with you?Ali: look I do not care if she stabbed the man.. even if she has committed the crime. I will save my wife. Kuzgun: ok. So how will we change the man’s mind?Does this man who is dying have someone else? Like a wife?Ali: well he does.. they may listen to you.. please..**Chairman: my son moved.. he is living. Dr: no its just reflex.. Chairman: sureyya have you done it?Sureyya: yes.. I have even a call record to prove who is doing the killing and the motive. They cannot trace it back to you or me.. Chairman: good. So then you will be a hero. And then you can ask for your transfer Sureyya: ok. Thank you.. **Ali: will she believe you?Kuzgun: she is a woman she will believe me. Ali: melek would not have believed you. Kuzgun: that’s because you would never cheat on melek. **Kuzgun: Deniz solmaz? Hello? I am your husband’s lover.. Deniz: Tayfur go to the car.You are one of many.. I am not going to get upset.. Kuzgun: It’s not how many of us there are. Its how old my relationship is.. I have been with him for 10 years. Even when you were both happy in your marriage. Deniz: look I am not going to give you any money.. ok. So you can get lost bitch.Kuzgun: I only came to give my condolences. Deniz: he did not die yet.Kuzgun: they stopped his medicine. Ok.. his father did. He is going to die.Look he broke up from me before he got into this state.. he told me he still loved his wife. Deniz: Dr.? I just heard some news. My husband? His plug is being pulled off? No no. On the contrary I want him dead. Kuzgun: what?Deniz: I hated that man ok.. so I guess Kerim did not talk to you much? huh??**Kuzgun:I could not do it. She did not listen to me. Ali: ıt’s ok.. we are going ahead with Tayfur.. and you can meet us there.Kuzgun: what? This was not our plan.Ali: you mom.. she will meet us there.Necmettin: don’t beg anymore.Ali: I am just telling you we are going to the mosque with Tayfur.. we will meet you there as you have requested. We will pray for his dad.Necmettin: what ? is my grandson with you?Ali: hear you can talk to himTayfur: granddad .. we are going to the mosque.. hurry up ok?Necmettin: I will be there in half an hour. **Warden: you cannot wear those slippers. The soles are hard and you can hurt someone with them. Rebel: I have been wearing them for years.Warden: not anymore. Take them off. And you cannot come in. Go back to your ward.**Necmettin: where is my grandson.Who the hell do you think you are?Ali: I am Ali Halaskar.. a history teacher.. I will give you a history lesson today. Necmettin: what the hell are you talking about.. Tayfur!! Tayfur!!Ali: look Suleyman the magnificent had many sons. His smallest one was weak and ill all his life. And maybe because he was not scared of Cihangir taking his throne that he loved him the most.. he loved him a lot.. but even Suleyman the magnificent could not save his son from dying. His son used to like this place. He used to sit under this huge oak tree. Centuries old.. When his son died suleyman had this mosque built for his son. He could not save his son but you can.. Ali: you are the killer of your son from now on. Not my wife. Necmettin: I will make you suffer.Ali: I do not care.. I am a little man for you. I am not flying high like you are.. ,When I fall It will not hurt..But you know.. I am not a bad man.. but if you hurt my wife. I will be such a villain you cannot even believe.Tayfur: grand dad.. thank you. Mr. Ali told me how you stood up against the doctors.. how you never let them pull his plug off. ali: do you remember what you told your son here. In this mosque. The first time you were here together?Kerim: (praying) god.. dad gets angry to me.. he thinks I am weak and clumsy. My mommy died. She left me. And I know when I do something wrong.. my dad will leave me too. He does not like me. Necmettin: I promise you son.. I will never leave you. Never.. whatever you do or whatever will become of you. I will not leave you.Ali: your son needs you.Necmettin: It’s too late. Ali: did he die? Necmettin: no not him... but..Ali: MELEK!! MELEK!!!**Zeliha: I am not sure if I am doing a good thing. How can I look after the baby?Melek: look you will be her family from now on.. don’t worry.Zeliha: you are a good person.. and you love your family too.Melek: I will do anything to keep them safe. I will even lie to my husband just to keep him safe..

Melek gets attacked by scorpion. Scorpion: if you make a move I will first kill your baby.Melek: help me.. help.. Scorpion: I have a message for you. Oh yes.. this is a gift from a father to his son..

**Necmettin: son. Ok. I promise. I will not leave you. I promise.**Ali: my wife is in danger.. let me out.. danger.. Meleeek... !!!!!**Rebel: let me in.. why not? I have waited for my turn.. let me in..Rebel: Melek?Melek: ALİ!! ALİ!!

**They day of the incident:Melek: ok. The store is not important duru. Duru: mom? Melek: oh that hurt.Duru: your shirt is stained. You are bleeding.Melek: I am fine.. will change the shirt at home. **

Изображение 29 OCAK 2013 SALı
TOTAL
1 BENIM ICIN UZULME ATV 20:28:30 23:11:47 8,56 20,28
2 OYLE BIR GECER ZAMAN KI KANAL D 20:55:34 23:27:53 8,08 19,26
3 UNUTMA BENI FOX TV 15:23:25 16:39:21 5,19 23,51
4 OYLE BIR GECER ZAMAN KI (OZET) KANAL D 19:59:37 20:55:05 5,16 12,75
11 20 DAKIKA STAR TV 20:46:03 22:55:35 3,96 9,36
AB
1 OYLE BIR GECER ZAMAN KI KANAL D 20:55:34 23:27:53 7,73 21,71
2 20 DAKIKA STAR TV 20:46:03 22:55:35 5,1 14,3
3 OYLE BIR GECER ZAMAN KI (OZET) KANAL D 19:59:37 20:55:05 4,52 14,01

20 dakika - 6 epizod - 1 fragman- Bg sub
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот kris_run » Сря Яну 30, 2013 12:51 pm

Петанче обичам те:
Оооо , Али и Лакомка ще влязат в затвора с фалшива самоличност мисля: явно ще разучават мястото , за да започнат с изграждане и на същинския план за бягството на Мелек 681f5b8baa1bf28cdc63c365a94dd23f.gif
Аватар
kris_run
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот viki_17 » Сря Яну 30, 2013 3:29 pm

Петан, благодаря за трейлъра. [difus_19.gif]

Али в действие - наслука, попътен вятър и мнооого късмет/кураж ще му е нужен. [a110.gif] [yahoo_36.gif]
Изображение
- Животът е дълъг, ако е пълен…Нека го измерваме с постъпки, а не с време...Сенека
Аватар
viki_17
Дървен философ
Дървен философ

Статус:

Мнениеот kris_run » Сря Яну 30, 2013 3:39 pm

Вики обичам те:
Освен всичко това , което си изброила , със сигурност ще му е нужна и Лакомка , за да му държи ръчичката , да му вдъхва сили ... и понякога в началото да му сменя памперса на момчето срамежливо:
Нищо лично към актьора влюбена:
Страхотен е и се превъплъщава повече от прекрасно в ролята си , но самият образ адски много ме дразни нерви 2:
Аватар
kris_run
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот viki_17 » Сря Яну 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Криска обичам те:
Права си за Лакомка, тя замества сега Мелек, защото нашият герой не може без някой до него, който да го обслужва, напътства, окуражава, учи, дундурка и ... Той е успял само да направи две деца, като второто беше на кантар дали-или, благодарение на Мелек го имат. Евала на аткьора - справя се подобаващо. [difus_ok.gif]
Изображение
- Животът е дълъг, ако е пълен…Нека го измерваме с постъпки, а не с време...Сенека
Аватар
viki_17
Дървен философ
Дървен философ

Статус:

Мнениеот kris_run » Сря Яну 30, 2013 6:02 pm

Тези дни в туитър мярнах , че Енгин Акюрек влиза в сериала , та да видим неговата роля каква ще е [kz2vx9.gif]
Може да го цАнят за сервитьор или пиколо на Филипините . Там ще се покрият Евентуално след бягството от страната цялото семество Аласкар , барабар с комисарчето ( щото башкана ще го докара до просешка тояга , но той няма да се откаже ) , Зорба ( щото Мелек няма да я остави в затвора ) , + още някълко ханъми от затвора , да не забравяме и помощника на комисаря , бабата и дядото , може да се окаже и , че снахата на башкана и тя се е покрила там , Лакомка пък няма да остави Али , щото видиш ли тя се влюбва в него ... и се почваааа [yahoo_10.gif] Мелек залюбва готиния сервитьор . Той се оказва масов убиец , който лекува влечението си да убива с въздуха там ... и о чудоооо - успява ! Същевременно Али и Лакомка се отдават на скришни чувства , но комисарчето ги разкрива и понеже е Флюбен в Мелек й разказва и всичко е подкрепено с доказателства . Завърта се нова интрига наа фона на невероятна музика и песни на певческата група , която е направила Зорба . Междувременно се оказва , че бабата и тя изневерява на мъжът си , сервитьорът/пиколото осъзнава , че въздухът , който иначе го е излекувал от зависимостта му да убива , му е докарал педофилия - влюбил се е в Дуру .....................

Увлякох се нещо луда: Оффф , нещо ми е скучно и що ли не ида за една сценаритка значи [041b722765f3871d12cd2c28c7ef7fbe.gif] Така ще им размърдам рейтинга , че ще искат и 16-ти сезон сафие:
Аватар
kris_run
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Сря Яну 30, 2013 6:18 pm

kris_run написа:Тези дни в туитър мярнах , че Енгин Акюрек влиза в сериала , та да видим неговата роля каква ще е [kz2vx9.gif]

Хади бе шок1: Аз тъкмо днес този Енгин го подмених от стр.1 и сега ... ново 20 [kz2vx9.gif]
Сценария съвсем не ти е лош [236.gif] щото както е тръгнало сериалчето може да изпадне ... нищо че играе Тубичка хи хи: Ако не я изкарат и не пуснат някой и друг левент до нея ... на Льохмана преекспонираха характера му и сега ще го правят супер-герой ! ще се види ...
Тия от starTV не си поплюват ...те са отложили началото, защото не са харесали нещо от първата серия [277.gif]

а на други ни е [difus_blush2.gif]
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот kris_run » Сря Яну 30, 2013 7:58 pm

Петанче , то и Карадайъ не блести с особени моменти засега , но добре , че са Кенан и Бергито обичам те:
Тука Али Супермена само да гледам как ми развива характер на стари години покрай историята взе вече да ме нерви ...
Един Озанчо има и те го показват през куп та за грош зад врата:
Честно , с нетърпение чакам появата на Енгинчо да го видим той какви ще ги преде стена:
Аватар
kris_run
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Чет Яну 31, 2013 2:02 pm

kris_run написа:Петанче , то и Карадайъ не блести с особени моменти засега , но добре , че са Кенан и Бергито обичам те:
Тука Али Супермена само да гледам как ми развива характер на стари години покрай историята взе вече да ме нерви ...
Един Озанчо има и те го показват през куп та за грош зад врата:
Честно , с нетърпение чакам появата на Енгинчо да го видим той какви ще ги преде стена:

Абсолютно права си [difus_ok.gif] И "Хулиганът" е една фантазия... ама там и прокурора, и мафиотите... и Айтенката [277.gif] , показват добра игра - просто ролите са им залепнали като плюнка на сурат [difus_19.gif]
А тук - какво е мисля: Ако не бяха двамата сценаристи, от които не очаквам нищо добро, щях този сериал да гледам зарад Тубичка срам2: но не искам да се нервя като в Suskunlar, щото чета, че само след пуснати 5 епизода и турците се нервят [kz2vx9.gif] ... на подбора на артистите ... на сценария ...
“20 Dakika”da Zaman Geçmek Bilmiyor.. http://www.televizyondizisi.com/index.p ... 122807/49/

[difus_18.gif] Изображение Изображение Изображение

Не вярвам този Енгин да влезе в сериала ... това са вашите фенски мераци ... а и той няма да се съгласи на второстепенна роля ...
Нещо и Фърат не го докарва ... не ми е убедителен ...няма тръпка ...
Само дано не го отсвирятсериала (в частен TV канал е) ... ще се види и новия режисьор колко струва ...
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот kris_run » Чет Яну 31, 2013 3:18 pm

Съгласна съм с теб за точния подбор на артистите за ролите им в Карадайъ-то , но и тук има добри попадения . Отделен въпрос е , как сценаристите ги развиват впоследствие . На комисарчето си му е такава ролята ( според мен ) . На Али също , на башкана също ...
Но си много права и и за сценаристите , да ги шибат калинките зад врата: Да вземат да четат по форумите , но не само турските , та да вземат някоя интересна идея поне . Да видим дали ще има някакво размърдване след смяната на единия .
Ако естествено преди това не го свалят от екран заради нисък рейтинг срамежливо:
Силно се надявам да продължат да го излъчват , защото завързаха доста интересни линии и ще е жалко да не видим завършека им .
А пък за Енгинчо , като гледам каква масова безработица е при комшуларските актьори , знае ли човек , може и да му измислят нещо интересно тук .
Аватар
kris_run
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Пет Фев 01, 2013 1:50 pm

20 Dakika 6.Bölüm Fragmanı 2

6Th episode's summary in English

Ali will take the first step for using his false identity, But to be able to approach Melek a further step, it is necessary to throw an innocent person into fire before.
Melek who is in jail, now her fate only in her own hands. To be heard, it’s not enough to endanger her own life in endanger. Now she must take someone else's life in danger as well.
With a surprise witness who suddenly appeared Ozan is now closer than ever to the truth. But to reach to the truth, this time could be his end.
Duru will leave by her own self and she will ask for help from a name that doesn’t come to her mind. Hiding from everyone that path Duru’s head will put in a big trouble.

Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот kris_run » Пет Фев 01, 2013 3:54 pm

Али ще предприеме първата си стъпка към използване на фалшивата си самоличност , но за да може да се приближи до Мелек , като допълнителна стъпка , ще трябва преди това да хвърли в огъня и невинен човек .
Мелек , която е в затвора , сега единствената й надежда е в самата нея и собствените й ръце . Да бъде изслушана не е достатъчно , за да застраши собствения си живот ( това изречение нещо не го разбирам ) . Сега тя трябва да отнеме нечий друг живот в опасност за добро ( това пък хептен ) .
Комисар Озан е по-близо от всякога до истината с изненадващ свидетел , но за да стигне до истината този път може да дойде краят му ( ай сиктиииииир , тия ще го утрепят ... тука по-бързо ще го убият отколкото в КВнФ , тюх язък , че няма пак 999 живота ) .
Дуру явно ще е в някаква дилема и ще поиска помощ от някого , който дори няма да й мине през ума . Криейки от всички този път главата на Дуру ще докара големи неприятности .........

Не претендирам за достоверен превод срамежливо:

Звучи обещаващо и интересно [cuki_girl.gif]
А и с този фрагман какво и скат да ни кажат ?!? Че едва ли не Алиджим ще изкара Мелек ... или просто ще е поредното му осиране , преди да ги хванат ... малееее , ако го тикнат и него в некой зандан , отиде ... дано само не покажат обезчестяването му стена:
Аватар
kris_run
Любовни афери ООД
Любовни афери ООД

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Съб Фев 02, 2013 12:06 pm

здрасти:
Събрах Красавицата на едно място Изображение
Изображение Изображение

Резюме еп.06
Али предприема първата стъпка за използването на фалшивата самоличност.Но ,за да може да направи стъпка към Мелек,първо трябва да хвърли в огъня един невинен човек.
Съдбата на Мелек в затвора е вече единствено в нейните ръце..За да й се чуе гласа няма да е достатъчно да рискува само своя живот..Вече трябва да рискува живота и на нечий друг..
С един неочакван свидетел Озан е по-близо до истината от всеки друг път.Но този път да открие истината може да означава негов край.
Дуру сама ще предприеме нещо и ще се обърне за помощ към човек,за когото никой няма да може и да се сети..Но това нейно действие,което Дуру ще крие от всеки,може да й навлече голяма беля на главата..

BG @ LiLiSy

Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот viki_17 » Съб Фев 02, 2013 4:21 pm

Остава и Мелек да се самоосвободи и всички доволни, даскалчето най-много, че той и действие е нещо съмнително, но ще видим. Да му дадем шанс на човека все пак, де - дано не ги надроби такива, от които няма оправяне. :)
Ще е много глупаво да бастисат Озканчо, че тъкмо започна да ми се "издига" в очите. [277.gif]
Изображение
Аватар
viki_17
Дървен философ
Дървен философ

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Съб Фев 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Изображение [difus_18.gif]

Не знам от кой епизод е този кадър с Мелек (от затвора...), но погледа й ме подсети за нещо: нека си играе в дизито (все някой трябва да печели), но аз я очаквам във филм намигане: и то не кой и да е ...
Миналата пролет имаше интервю по TV с Τomris Giritlioğlu (след химио терапията й) и каза, че се готви да пусне сериал, филм и нещо младежко беше (не си спомням). Силна жена [difus_victory.gif] Пусна дизи по канал Д (в 10-ката се движи), преди време сина й спомена, че започват подготовката за филма (декорите) и биха искали да привлекат Туба за главната роля - само така!
Интересна история ще бъде, като сценаристката на Аси ще я нищи и тук. За това Nilgün Öneş споменава в скорошното си интервюто за гъркините.
Indeed I’m working on such a project. On July 2nd, 1993, in Sivas, there was a ceremony in memory of Pir Sultan Abdal, the famous bard. A group of attendees (among them, the celebrated writer Aziz Nesin) were staying at Madimak hotel. Radical Islamists set fire to the hotel and 33 people, bards, intellectual, writers, as well as two hotel employees, died from suffocation or were burned.The script you are asking me about deals with these events, but it needs a lot of work because the story is extremely obscure. It may appear as a terrorist act by radical Islamists, but behind this massacre there are other powers at play.
Работя по такъв проект. На 2 юли 1993 година в Сивас има церемония посветена на Пир Султан Абдална -известния поет и музикант. Посетителите (сред тях писателят Азис Несин) са отседнали в хотел „Мадимак“. Хотелът е запален от радикални ислямисти, в резултат на което загиват (от задушаване и изгаряния) 33 души – поети-музиканти, интелектуалци, писателии двама служители на хотела.
Сценарият е посветен на тези събития, но има още много работа, тъй като в историята има неясноти. Може да изглежда като терористичен акт на радикални ислямисти, но зад убийството има и други сили.

Изображение
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот petan » Пон Фев 04, 2013 11:33 am

[87.gif]
20 Dakika 6.Bölüm Fragmanı 3

Изображение Изображение Изображение Изображение

Изображение
Аватар
petan
Глобален Модератор
Глобален Модератор

Статус:

Мнениеот viki_17 » Пон Фев 04, 2013 4:04 pm

Ооо, каква приятна изненада. танц3: Благодаря на екипа! [480.gif]
Изображение
Аватар
viki_17
Дървен философ
Дървен философ

Статус:

Мнениеот lina_4 » Пон Фев 04, 2013 4:09 pm

Благодаря, момичета! обичам те:
Изображение
Аватар
lina_4
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Статус:

Мнениеот Boayna05 » Пон Фев 04, 2013 6:53 pm

обичам те:Благодарности на целия екип! [11363_980.GIF] Да сте живи и здрави! [c06.gif] мажоретки:
Boayna05
новак
новак

Статус:

Мнениеот denica_an » Вто Фев 05, 2013 5:39 pm

Здравейте момичета здрасти: Като за начало нека се представя понеже съм нова тук. срамежливо: Казвам се Деница на кратко Дени сделка: и съм от Варна малко съм малка на 15 съм, но все пак следя почти всеки нов сериал с удоволствие и тук е мястото да вметна ГОЛЯМОТО благодаря което искам да кажа на всички, които превеждат сериалите [11363_980.GIF] благодарение, на които вече мога да ги гледам и без субтитри тоест вече горе-долу научих турския JC_goody.gif А довечера някои ще гледа ли онлайн в интернет филма ? [87.gif] Аз мисля да го пусна, но ще видим, а ако някой иска да го гледа, но не знае от къде мога да му изпратя линк [236.gif]
denica_an
новак
новак

Статус:

ПредишнаСледваща

• Advertisement

Назад към 20 Dakika / 20 Минути